Sailing Cruise in the Stockholm Archipelago – 2 Days
Hop aboard our 30 feet sailing boat “Hallonvind” and let the wind carry you down the Stockholm Archipelago for a relaxing weekend. We’ll sail through a multitude of islands covered for some by beautiful and discrete red cabins where the swedes like to spend their summer holidays. We’ll moor the boat for the night in a remote and charming harbor on one of the 300000 island. This sailing excursion is all inclusive and the skipper will happily teach you the basics of sailing.
- Meet-up the skipper in town
- Transport to the harbor with the skipper
- Safety brief and sailing crash course on the boat
- Planning of the sailing route using maps and forecasts
- Sailing until lunchtime
- Well prepared lunch, enjoyed on the island
- Swedish traditional “fika” (delicious pastry and coffee/tea)
- Dip in the Baltic sea / siesta on a warm cliff / hike on the island
- More sailing to the harbor for the night
- Free time to roam around the harbor and island
- Drinks – Dinner – Sauna
- Night on the boat (The skipper will sleep someplace else)
- Morning dip – shower
- Sailing to the outer archipelago
- Lunch and fika break
- Sailing back the harbor
- Conclusion of the 2 day trip
- Transfer back to town
Being out and sailing in Sweden archipelago is a wonderful experience and I bet anyone will brings home alot of memories and nice scenery photos taken along the way…
All in all it was a beautiful way to see the archipelago and get out of the city for a day. Pierre was an excellent host and I highly recommend this tour!
To see and experience:
- Steer and sail a boat in the Stockholm archipelago
- Spend the night in a sailboat in a beautiful surroundings
- Enjoy an evening with bbq and sauna
- Watch a beautiful sunset over the archipelago
- Swim in the refreshing Baltic sea
- Spot some wildlife (sea eagles, grey seals, eiders…)
- Learn the basics of sailing
- Improve your skipper skills
- Relax for a weekend out of the city
- Admire the unspoilt nature of the Stockholm archipelago
Inclusions and notes:
- A private skipper and his sailing boat ( Scampi 30)
- Life vest
- Night in the boat incl. bed linens, duvet… (1 double berth + 3 singles)
- Sailing water and rainproof jacket
- Transport by car to / from Södermalm
- Well prepared lunchs, dinner, breakfast and fikas
Dress according to weather conditions. Even during the summer, it is advisable to take a warm sweater, a swimsuit, sunglasses and a sun hat. Contact us if you need help packing for the weekend.
Children are welcome with their parents.
This excursion involves physical activity, a good health is therefore advised.
We meet at the Urban Base Camp located on Tideliusgatan 62 on Södermalm.