Kayaking Excursion in the Stockholm Archipelago – 1 Day
The Stockholm archipelago is a hidden gem when it comes to kayaking! With 30000 islands, sometimes just bare rocks surfacing from the Baltic sea, sometimes covered by beautiful small red cabins half hidden on the shore by pine trees. The water of the archipelago is a beautiful blue-green, often see through and very inviting for a dip! We offer the perfect kayaking adventure, that fits the first time paddler through to the seasoned kayaker. This one day guided kayaking trip starts from Stockholm city center and is all inclusive.
- Meet-up the guide in town
- Transport to the kayak base with the guide by vehicle
- Gear up with life jacket, paddle and a kayak (single or double)
- Short safety brief and kayaking crash course at the base
- Kayaking until lunchtime
- Well prepared lunch, enjoyed on an island
- Swedish traditional “fika” (delicious pastry and coffee/tea)
- Dip in the Baltic sea / siesta on a warm cliff / hike on the island / cliff jumping
- More kayaking
- Transfer back to town
He was very helpful and made sure to look at weather conditions in advance so that we would get the best out of the activities we had booked. Very friendly and the food provided was excellent also…
It was a beautiful way to see the archipelago and get out of the city for a day. Pierre was an excellent host and I highly recommend this tour!
To see and experience:
- Discover the archipelago from your kayak
- Cliff jump and swim in the refreshing Baltic sea
- Spot some wildlife (sea eagles, grey seals, eiders…)
- Meet some other fellow travelers
- Learn about Swedish culture and nature
- Pimp your Instagram account with breathtaking shots
- Enjoy a nice lunch on a sheltered small island
- Improve your kayaking skills with a pro guide
- Relax for a day away from the city buzz
- Admire the unspoilt nature of the Stockholm archipelago
Inclusions and notes:
- A friendly and pro kayaking guide
- Single or double kayak
- Life vest and paddle
- Transport by car to / from Södermalm
- Well prepared lunch and fika
Dress according to weather conditions. Even during the summer, it is advisable to take a warm sweater, a swimsuit, sunglasses and a sun hat. Contact us if you need help packing for the day.
Children are welcome with their parents.
This excursion involves physical activity, a good health is therefore advised. You must be able to swim.
We meet at the Urban Base Camp located on Tideliusgatan 62 on Södermalm.