Sailing Cruise in the Stockholm Archipelago – 1 Day
Sailing through the Stockholm archipelago is a mesmerizing experience. We have the chance to have 30000 islands just outside of Stockholm, a great sailing ground for a day trip! This sailing excursion is all inclusive and the skipper will happily teach you the basics of sailing if you wish to learn. We’ll make one stop for lunch and “fika” in a quiet and sheltered bay where you’ll be able to dive in the Baltic sea.
- Meet-up the skipper in town
- Transport to the harbor with the skipper
- Short safety brief and sailing crash course on the boat
- Sailing until lunchtime
- Well prepared lunch, enjoyed on the island
- Swedish traditional “fika” (delicious pastry and coffee/tea)
- Dip in the Baltic sea / siesta on a warm cliff / hike on the island
- Sailing back to the harbor
- Transfer back to town
Being out and sailing in Sweden archipelago is a wonderful experience and I bet anyone will brings home alot of memories and nice scenery photos taken along the way…
All in all it was a beautiful way to see the archipelago and get out of the city for a day. Pierre was an excellent host and I highly recommend this tour!
To see and experience:
- Steer and sail a boat in the Stockholm archipelago
- Swim in the refreshing Baltic sea
- Spot some wildlife (sea eagles, grey seals, eiders…)
- Learn the basics of sailing
- Improve your skipper skills
- Relax for a day out of the city
- Admire the unspoilt nature of the Stockholm archipelago
Inclusions and notes:
- A private skipper and the sailing boat ( Scampi 30)
- Life vest
- Sailing water and rainproof jacket
- Transport by car to / from Södermalm
- Well prepared lunch and fika
Dress according to weather conditions. Even during the summer, it is advisable to take a warm sweater, a swimsuit, sunglasses and a sun hat. Contact us if you need help packing for the day.
Children are welcome with their parents.
This excursion involves physical activity, a good health is therefore advised.
We meet at the Urban Base Camp located on Tideliusgatan 62 on Södermalm.